Occupational Health at BAL has a strong focus on primary prevention of hazards & is directed towards protecting the health of its employees and contractors working within our facilities. Deterrent and remedial health is promoted through programmes and initiatives compliant within regulatory requirement. We have a well equipped Ambulance room with dedicated doctor & other medical staffs. One well equipped ambulance is provided round the clock.These staffs are dedicatedly aimed to.
- Ensuring that the health of the employees (Own & contractors) remains sound.
- Monitoring health status to determine and advice concerned for adopting preventive measures.
- Mandating Pre-employment health check-up for new employees & periodic occupational health check up.
- Ensuring emergency response in case of any eventuality.
- Accessing occupational Health related risks to employees and contractors Counseling and advising.
- Monitoring canteen hygiene.
- Conducting training relating to occupational health, first-aid, etc.